The Philosophy and Practice of Resampling Statistics
Part I: General Philosophy of Statistical Inference
Julian L. Simon (see also vita and bio)
College of Business and Management, University of Maryland at College Park
- Chapter I-1
- The Role of Statistical Inference in Acquiring Knowledge
- Chapter I-2
- Statistical Inference and Random Sampling
- Chapter I-3
- Probability and Chance: Their Nature and Meaning
- Chapter I-4
- The Philosophical Dispute About the Concept of Probability
- Chapter I-5
- The Role of Judgment in Statistical Inference
This page is maintained by Matthew Munsey.
Questions, comments, and/or suggestions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.